Formula-G1 is a system that controls plant growth factors and it has in it the future of plant growth process research.
Nowadays, big resources are spent in the world on researches to find new methods to increase plants’ harvests. However, a single system that unifies researches from countries across the globe and helps systematize the data to find the optimal results, still does not exist. There is currently no system that can compare the existing data from plants’ cultivation industry or the research of applications of different types of food for plants and its quality.
Research institutes, organizations and private companies from different countries all go about doing their own things. Many of them are spending money on researches that already have been done by others. At the same time, food quality issue is strongly emphasized every year. The number of diseases increases due to poor quality of food which finds its origin in plants. The proportion of rural and urban population is changing in the worse way, resulting in 60% of total population living in cities, and millions of people continue to die of starvation, malnutrition and poor food quality.
The new plant growth factors control system “Formula-G1” gives the possibility to bring together all the experimentations in the world, providing inventors, scientists and ordinary people the ultimate tools for research on plant growth, obtaining clear and fast answers in selecting the optimal formula for the plant’s growth. Our systems “Formula-G1” are specially designed for researches and give the possibility to everyone to create growth formulas remotely, and open the future in the industry.
- The company holds variety of activities and services related to plant growth:
- Organizing of entertainment competitions in the field of plant growth
- Organizing of education competition in the field of plant growth
- Arranging and conducting of colloquiums in the field of plant growth
- Arranging and conducting of training workshops in the field of plant growth
- Organizing and holding competition in the field of plant growth
- Organizing and holding competition in the field of plant growth in greenhouses
- Research and development of new products for others